Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Grammys

The Grammys were this week, and I had some high hopes. Last year they had some great music up for nominations, and Radiohead had one of the coolest performances I've ever seen. The band did "15 Steps" with the USC marching band, and it was big ballin.



I can't tell you how impressed I was. Therefore, I guess I had high hopes for this years. So heres my extensive notes on the program.

It Sucked.

Green Day is a bunch of sold out wanna-be rockers.

My baby Taylor had a pretty deplorable performance, and Stevie Knicks and that guy that did that cool cover of "You Belong With Me" didn't save it.


That Guy.

There were 1 1/2 performances worth watching.

Drake, Eminem, and Lil Wayne played "Forever" and it was incredible, despite heavy muted censorship


There was a tribute to Les Paul that was only good due to Jeff Beck's guitar solo.

Quentin Tarantino announced the funniest monologue of all time.


The rest of the night was either forgettable, or miserably bad.

Worst of all, they didn't show any of the awards I cared about, but what can you do. Grammys sucked. That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment