Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reddit! The other white meat.

I just threw the name of my blog out on reddit, and this guy put it on a really nice list for the whole reddit/music to see. I know he's putting up everything he got, but it's nice to see AFK on the same list as Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good and Gorilla Vs. Bear. So, thanks reddit!

In other reddit news, I found this really awesome song literally seconds after I started looking at the music section. Check it out.

Lost In The Trees - Song For The Painter by the ruckus

So in case you haven't gotten the point, check out reddit/music. It's got some great stuff.

It's 2011. Just thought you might want to know.

No one that comes in the (computer) store and fills out our paperwork seems to know.

Byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment