Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To The EXTREME!

Mury Christmas folks. What did you get? Take it back, I don't care. IIII got an Apple TV, some video games, a ballin' sleeping bag, and SOME FLANEL SHIRTS OMFG I AM TEH HIPPEST! Fun times. Anyways, I take my precious time eating enough ham and sausage balls to make PETA cry whilst wandering in a pretentious Apple wonderland of iPads, Apple TV's, and being a sellout (Steve Jobs is my Santa Clause) just let you know about some shaweet free music. Aren't I just the greatest?

Don't answer that.

New Years is a fantastic time for the indie world, as virtually every music publication, blog, and twitter account finds a way to let the world know what their favorite music of the year was. Tons of these sites even give the songs away for free. I know that musicforants.com has a great list and it is all available for download. I would love to list all of the other sites that do this, but I don't care enough, so look them up yourself.

Secondly, The Gorillaz have been busy touring this last year in what has been known as one of the better shows of the year. Along with this touring, the band found time to make an album on the road using almost exclusively an iPad (iRuleTheWorld). I haven't personally heard it yet, but it's the Gorillaz so it shouldn't be bad. Ladies and gentleman, here's the link.

Lastly, Yeasayer, one of the best bands of the year, have made a record out of one of their shows and are currently giving it out at name your own price (including free) as a big ole Christmas present to the free world. Their singer has the kind of voice that could be really great or really awful live, so go solve that mystery yourself.

SO, to conclude, I am going to keep eating and Airplay to my hearts delight. Merry Christmas, from my heart to yadada christmas time yay. I hope you were lucky enough to get a gift like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment