Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Super awesome blog post numero uno!

Hey look, another music blog. That's right kids, I've decided to stick out my take on music, of all genres, hopefully on a weekly basis. It will be the first New Years resolution i have a chance of keeping. Blogging could be half of what i would like to do in my life (hopefully getting into music journalism), so i figured what better time to start doing it than now. I'm going to be posting reviews of new albums, on a weekly basis. I tend to listen to more indie rock than anything else, but i will be reaching out to most general genres (Rock, Rap, Country, Alternative, Pop), as well as lesser known material (Bluegrass, World, Jazz, Folk, R&B, Punk, etc.) It's all going to be based on what i can get my hands on that week. I hope you enjoy it, though I know some of you won't. Either way, I'm going to write down the reviews. So, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment